Sunday 15 November 2009

One minute video





Here is the storyboard for the one minute video.I had film it twice time. It is because at the first time I hadn’t do the rehearsal before I record it. Therefore, here had many wrong or bad shots contain in the video. Also, I didn’t do the good match on action.

So, I do it again during the Friday lesson. Luckily, this time all the shots are well done and the match on action is perfect. It is because when i was confused with some shots,my classmates will remind me or give me some advise.They also teach me that how can i do a good match on action.Therefore, I can finish my second tape successfully.
At the and,I am very thanks for my two helpful classmates, Lee and Tasha :)

1 comment:

  1. a nice discussion, Yi Wa. this shows learning and an understanding of where you went wrong and how to make it right. Good.

    ReplyDelete